Introduction




Me And My Boring Life



  My name is Uğur. A bilingual from Turkey who likes depressing thoughts and dark humor. I decided to wrote my life in this platform because I have a boring life and that is the best thing I can
do for little fun and time-killing. I'm not a native so you can see grammatical mistakes and punctitotion errors or miss used words.



What Will You See On This Blog



Unfunny jokes and boring life of me.



Why?



I heard this question a lot. Like my dad always says "Why are you like that?" or my friends always ask me "Why are you still alive". But I assume you are asking this question about this blog. Answer is simply BOREDOM (and also my parents bugging me with "Why don't you get yourself a job so at least you worth for a shit" 



Misc.



I'm a boy. 18 years old. From Turkey. Hopefully going to Poland for university. Broke af. Have a keen on computers and Belgium.I will share my t-shirt ideas (I'll send it like example I droppped under the title "For Dummies") Did I mentioned I need money? 



For Dummies

These are just examples I will upload png versions of the designs. You can use it for personal use only. (Because fonts that I used is personal use only)










Comments

Popular posts from this blog